Telehealth & Telephonic Care
Patients can be treated by one of our providers via video or phone!
As COVID-19 pandemic continues, telehealth is becoming the newest way patients can receive care virtually. The VNACJ CHC now offers telehealth appointments via a smartphone or computer with camera.
What are the benefits of telehealth & telephonic services for our patients?
- Allow patients to access care for many conditions without leaving their home and risking exposure
- Help keep patients out of the emergency department
- Protect health care providers by reducing their exposure
- Reduce the potential of COVID-19 spreading through communities
What is the cost of these virtual services?
- Telehealth visits are covered by insurance with no co-pay charge
- If you do not have health insurance, Telehealth visits are a flat rate of $20
How do I schedule an Appointment?
Contact us at 732-888-4149 for an appointment.